| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dresden in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with intermittent snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O is released during an average of 8 days.
- In February the blue above Dresden is very dim with on average a scanty 2:19 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:08 long and the longest day is 10:45 long with an average length of 9:55.
- There are approximately 7:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24% of daylight hours and cloudy 76% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dresden February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dresden, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dresden: