| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dresden in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with some rain. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Dresden are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:13 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dresden September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Dresden, Germany
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Dresden: