| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dresden in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 53mm (2.1in) of liquid is transfered during on average 8 days.
- In October the skies in Dresden are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:46 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 10:35.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dresden October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dresden, Germany
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dresden: