| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dresden in March is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid falls during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Dresden is somewhat dreary having on average a mere 3:58 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 7:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dresden March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Dresden, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Dresden: