| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dresden in August is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 67mm (2.6in) of water is discharged during on average 10 days.
- In August the blue above Dresden is fine with an average of a detectable 6:38 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 14:32.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dresden August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Dresden, Germany
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Dresden: